About Me

My photo
Slip pass this looking glass and enter into my world.

Thursday, October 4, 2012

Favorite Quote

"Where there's a will, there's a way"

It's an old English proverb meaning a person with determination will find a way of doing something.

This is how I live my life, If I find that I want something bad enough I will make it happen.

All you have to do is believe in yourself that you can do it.
Believe in yourself that YOU are worth whatever it is you are wanting.
If there is any hint of doubt, I mean even the tiniest bit. Then what you want will not happen.

And yes of course, there are those times where you make something happen and it just is not how you thought it out to be.

One of two things has happened here.

Number 1. A lesson needed to be learned.

Or

Number 2. You were not clear enough on what it was you wanted.

OH! I forgot to mention, if your intent is greedy or to hurt someone,
 more then likely it will not work out for you.

Anyways,

Until Next time... Be Kind and remember... If there is will there is a way!

No comments:

Post a Comment