About Me

My photo
Slip pass this looking glass and enter into my world.

Thursday, October 11, 2012

The Gym

So, I went to the Gym.

Yesterday.

Yep, that is what I did... I went and looked around. Had to pee, and then left.

Nope, didn't work out. Got there to late for the Zumba class. When I looked around all I saw was super fit people working on their fitness. And machines I don't really understand how to use.

And in my mind I am thinking...." me, not understanding how to use these damn things"! UGH.

Really the whole thought just overwhelms me, FEAR... that is what it is... but don't ask me what I am fearful of because I have no clue.

Then, I get a text from my beloved husband..."How was the Gym?"
The guilt hits.... had to text back, "went but didn't work out"
All I got back was a sad face. " :("
Yeah that one...

See my husband knows how unhappy I am with my figure, and he is going to the Gym like ever other day! Which I think is great!
I am happy that I have such a supportive person in my life that pushes me, to do the things I want to do, but for some strange reason, I don't do. Does that makes scense?


Anyways,

I think we do pretty well on the healthy eating front, maybe we could do better, But we don't eat fast food, and try to stay away from processed foods if we can help it.

I could go on about what we eat and don't eat.

I know I just need to work out.

So! Today!

I went to the Gym, and yet again No Zumba class... But I did work out for a hard 25 mins on a machine... don't ask me which one because .... all I know it worked on the legs and it was in the back!

I hope I can keep up the good work, I am ready to get healthy and fit!

So until next time, Be Happy and Get Healthy!

No comments:

Post a Comment