About Me

My photo
Slip pass this looking glass and enter into my world.

Monday, October 1, 2012

Moved!

So... I know its been awhile since I have last posted.

I promise that I will try to do better at posting more often!

Anyways, I have moved! Yep, moved once again to another place.

Now my family and I have packed up and moved back to the good ole' U S of A. Seattle WA. to be exact. Boy of boy was it a move to.

The kids were pissed off for a good three weeks!

I know I know its never easy moving, really not easy moving when you have 3 kids, husband, dog, cars. Looking for places to rent, looking up schools, areas close to work. Ride the bus not to ride the bus. Location... Location... Location!

You have to factor in EVERYTHING!

What kind of house do you want, in the city out of the city, how far are you wanting to drive. What kinda school are close, how much of a yard, how many bedrooms, bathrooms. Is it going to be to big to small.  The list goes on and on.

Thankfully all that is done!

Now comes more stress after enrolling the kids in school and getting them comfortable its time to play the social game. Making play dates and friends. Not to mention car tags, titles.

Then I still have to find something to do for myself. More on this topic another time.

If you ever need advice on moving away from home please feel free to ask!

Best Wishes until next time.




No comments:

Post a Comment